The Various Types of Auto Insurance
If you are in the market for auto insurance, it may feel like you are bombarded with different plans and coverage types to choose from. Precisely what is covered by each form of insurance may be unclear based upon the name alone, and if you are unfamiliar with industry terminology, hopelessness and confusion are natural responses.
Working with a skilled and experienced insurance professional can make the process of finding an adequate and affordable policy a much less painful undertaking. Contact the caring Chicago auto insurance agents of Insure on the Spot at 888-972-SAVE to speak directly with an expert who is committed to helping you meet your car insurance needs.
The 7 Coverage Types
When trying to make an informed auto insurance decision, it’s useful to be familiar with common terms and what they mean. In a nutshell, the 7 car insurance coverage groups are:
- Medical coverage, which deals with payments for driver or passenger injuries.
- Uninsured motorist coverage, which addresses costs incurred by a driver who does not have insurance.
- Bodily injury coverage, which covers the cost of injuries for you or another motorist if you are determined to be liable for a crash.
- Collision coverage, which covers repair costs associated with collision accidents.
- Comprehensive physical damage, which handles damage from non-crash incidents.
- Rental reimbursement, which covers some or all of the cost of a rental vehicle while yours is being repaired after an accident.
- Property damage coverage, which deals with incidents involving damage to another individual’s property.
To fully understand coverage types, it’s recommended that you consult an experienced agent before making a decision.
If you or someone you love is looking for auto insurance coverage, contact a Chicago auto insurance agent of Insure on the Spot at 888-972-SAVE today.