SR22 Insurance Chicago
That “uh oh” moment. You’ve been told you need this thing called SR22 insurance. Don’t worry, we got this. We’re here to help you.
Hassle-free filing. For real. There’s no paperwork. Call us for a free quote at (773) 202-5060 or you can get covered online in 2 minutes. We’ll help you get your SR22 On the Spot.
Got a letter from the State of Illinois to verify your coverage? No problem. Our licensed agents can submit verification through the Illinois Insurance Verification System ILIVS on the spot.
Instant SR-22 Insurance Filing
If your license has been suspended, revoked, or you’ve had a DUI, an SR-22 may be required to reinstate your driving privileges. With Insure on the Spot, you can electronically file today! We’ll take care of it for you and save you money.
or Call (773) 202-5060
Need SR22? We Make It Easy!
You have questions. We have answers.
- What is SR-22 insurance? To get a Chicago SR-22 insurance certificate, you need an auto insurance policy that meets the state’s minimum liability coverage. When you get a policy with Insure on the Spot, a document is submitted to the state verifying that you have coverage.
- Why do I need it? If your license has been suspended, revoked, or you are deemed a high risk diver. The State of Illinois then requires SR-22 filing to reinstate your driver’s license.
- How do I get it? Simply request a free quote from Insure on the Spot. Once you submit your payment, Insure on the Spot will file your SR-22 certificate electronically.
- How long do I need it? The State of Illinois requires a minimum of 3 years SR22 filing. If your policy lapsed or is canceled, your auto insurance company is required to notify the Secretary of State immediately and your license will be suspended again. To avoid suspension of your license, it is important to make your monthly payments on time.
So, You Don’t Own a Car
If your driver’s license is under suspension, we can file a non owner SR-22 with the Secretary of State for you. You don’t need to have a car insured to get your license reinstated – let us help!
or Call (773) 202-5060
Coverage required for an SR-22 Certificate
To comply, your coverage must meet the minimum amount of liability insurance required by the State of Illinois.
- Bodily injury: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per occurrence
- Uninsured motorist: $25,000 per person /$50,000 each occurrence
- Property damage: $20,000
Because we want to keep you in the driver’s seat, we recommend that you call us at 773-202-5060 to renew your SR-22 auto insurance before your policy expires.