Special Options for RV Insurance
RV owners often brag about the feeling of freedom and comfort they feel when traveling the country in a recreational vehicle. Owners of such vehicles often enjoy the comforts of home that they are able to take with them as they traverse the roads and highways in a fully furnished recreational vehicle. While each RV may have unique features, some include kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other amenities.
Because RVs may be furnished with more features and may carry more personal possessions than the average car, truck, or motorcycle, it may be necessary for RV owners to carry specialized insurance coverage to protect their investment, belongings, and property. If you are looking for affordable insurance coverage in the Chicago area, contact an experienced insurance agent of Insure on the Spot today at 773-202-5060.
RV Insurance Coverage
Persons looking to insure a recreational vehicle may wish to consider adding:
- Higher coverage limits to cover the vehicle in the event of theft or damage
- Additional coverage to protect personal belongings in the vehicle
- Coverage in case of emergency expenses
- Specialized RV coverage for full-time occupants (often similar to homeowner’s insurance)
- Extra protection for vehicle and trailer hitch damage and replacement
People who own and operate recreational vehicles may want to add additional coverage to protect belongings inside the vehicle and protection against any theft or vandalism that may occur to such a large purchase and investment.
For a free, no-hassle, no-obligation car or RV insurance quote, contact the Chicago insurance agents of Insure on the Spot at 773-202-5060 today.